Thursday, June 20, 2013

SURVIVING CHER KHAN

SURVIVING CHER KHAN


Want not [1]between your legs, but what it be, vivacity;

Can a man be re-born lest he re-enter the womb?

Like a powerful ray, the force shoots out at the slightest cavity;
Your body sketched in tomb;
The muddle of your mind shows me that you can’t see what I say;
Combine our ecstasy and your screams tear through four inch steele;
[2]Grinding you all night, knowing that in the morning I can count my recompense;
No [3]memoirs, just mass killings in the theaters our intelligence;
Cutting you up with a [4]brand new blade into twenties, nickels, and dimes;
My [5]dope boy knot is like that ass; that is why—I hold it so tight!
Knowing to save;
Smoking [6]weed and drinking beer all night;
My soul vibrates, faster and faster;
Paranoia is the pleasure that you bring me in the darkest hours of nightfall;
No silver linings just [7]frost brewed,
So I take another [8]hit, [9]smoking muthaphuckas, placing the entire [10]fifty on the [11]can;
Can you see my broken heart?
It mirrors my financial rank;
ªTrapping in isolation, no hope---just dope;
Develop into the morning coffee in my life, the antioxidant removing poisonous people from my life;
No erections, just hard times plus hard ass people, equals out to be…


[1] between your legs – a woman’s vagina.
[2] Grinding – selling crack cocaine all night, making your initial investment back, and more profit then expected.
[3] memoirs – the everyday  life of a street-level dope boy.
[4] brand new blade – single edge razor used to cut-up crack into working pieces
[5] dope boy knot – a wad of cash composed of mostly one-dollar bills as well as fives, tens, and some larger bills.
[6] weed - marijuana
[7] frost brewed – the linings inside the cans of coors light beer.
[8] hit – when a crack addict places a rock of cocaine on his apparatus, places fire to it, and inhales
[9] smoking – (1)doing drugs by the process known as freebase; (2) killing people with a gun
[10] fifty - .05 grams of cooked cocaine
[11] can –  a type of apparatus used by a crack addict to smoke their rock. Usually a drink can bent to shape with small holes and ashes
ª Trap – the domicile where the dope boy works out of, grinding!

1 comment:

  1. I wrote this from a collection of poems that I was inspired by a "real poet". I set out to write the perfect Iambic pentameter. The first line in this poem is a perfect 5 foot stressed syllable. I attempted to make every other word at the end of sentence rhyme. The poem embodies romance and survival from the most fiercest predator in the jungle. Hope you all like. And coincidentally I will not be entering it in no contest!

    ReplyDelete